Having spent almost a decade in recruiting, we have seen the recruiting industry move more and more towards highly-technical interviews shifting the focus away from a cultural fit. While we believe technical skills are important to career advancement, we also believe that a persons' EQ is equally important in leading to happiness and success in a job.
At EQ Recruiting we take the time to personally vet each candidate and get to know them on an emotional and professional level. We specialize in engineering and sales roles, but have contacts outside of those spaces as well. We believe relationships are everything, and whether you're an organization needing strategic guidance or a person who simply needs job search advice, we are here to help!
1. Partnerships Over Placements 🤝 We are always putting our candidates and clients first. Placements are great, but building long-term relationships is what truly excites us! Getting a candidate their dream job or helping a company make a key hire is what continually inspires us to do good work.
2. Be Curious and Live Empathetically 🤗 Whether it's in our social lives or work lives, we listen to others, strive to understand motivations, offer advice, and create fundamental change!
3. Be Accountable and Own It 👩🏻⚖️ As a team, we are quick to take, implement, and execute on feedback. We admit when we’re wrong and are continually evaluating ourselves to become better recruiters.
4. Discipline to Details ✍🏼 Consistent discipline and attention to details are what drives our success daily. We are consumed with every aspect of the interview process and leave no stone unturned from first contact to offer.
5. Celebrate Small Wins 🥳 We believe in celebrating small wins daily, whether it’s playing our favorite “walk out” song for an interview scheduled or buying team Kombuchas at the corner store for receiving good candidate feedback, we are a team of optimistic people who like to celebrate small wins!
6. Believe in Balance 🧘🏽♀️ We love what we do, but believe in taking time for ourselves. Spending time with family, working out, eating good food, and simply being outside in the beautiful Bay Area are all things that help us find balance!